Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close!!!

tag
Blackhawks_girl30
Contributor

Clear to Close!!!

I haven't posted much, but have read sooooo much valuable information on this site.  I started about a year ago in the Rebuilding section since my scores were in the 500's.  In August I was pre-approved and started looking at homes.  I was outbid on 5 homes, finally got an accepted offer on a foreclosure property in September.  I fell out of contract in November due to the Village taking forever to do their inspections and not leaving me enough time for my loan process.  I submitted a new offer on the same house and it was accepted same day, but I had to agree to close within 21 days.  I found a new lender who is AMAZING and we are scheduled to close tomorrow at 1pm.  I am a single mom and I really never thought I would be in the position I am today to raise my daughter is such a wonderful home.  I really owe all of you here a HUGE thank you!  I'm not closed yet so not happy dance, but just wanted to say a quick thank you to you all for getting me this far!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
tshope4205
Valued Member

Re: Clear to Close!!!

Nicely done!  Congratulations on your (very) soon to be new home!!

Starting Score: 534 (10.30.12)
Current Score: 649 (12.9.12)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!! I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

Phumanr

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Message 4 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Yea! Congratulations! May you have a smooth closing and remember to celebrate! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.