Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear to Close

If im schedule to close June 3rd how many days before will i receive clear to close?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Clear to Close

I'd hope no later than May 28th or 31st, but getting the clear to close doesn't have anything to do with your closing date, as you get the clear to close once all documents the underwriter needs for final approval have been submitted to them and signed off on.  Of course the goal is for that to happen before you are supposed to close.  Speak with your loan officer about what remaining conditions are still outstanding and what the plan is to satisfy each of them and you'll get a better idea of when that'll be.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

My closing date is also on June 3rd. I am working on the last steps and hope to get cleared before the weekend.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im closing on tuesday 6/1 and I just got my CTC this afternoon.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.