Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to close Veterans United

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear to close Veterans United

Hi everyone! My time has come!! I just received the clear to close and are doing the final paperwork on Wednesday. I used Veterans United and they are freakin amazing! I can't believe this is happening. Like everyone else this has been my dream for so long. Is there any chance of deniel

still from today until Wednesday? Will I get my keys and be able to move into my house on Wednesday? Thank you for all your help over the years! I read more forums on here then I can count! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Clear to close Veterans United

Congratulations on your success!

Message 2 of 3
T_Lab_89
Contributor

Re: Clear to close Veterans United

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone! My time has come!! I just received the clear to close and are doing the final paperwork on Wednesday. I used Veterans United and they are freakin amazing! I can't believe this is happening. Like everyone else this has been my dream for so long. Is there any chance of deniel

still from today until Wednesday? Will I get my keys and be able to move into my house on Wednesday? Thank you for all your help over the years! I read more forums on here then I can count! 

Woooo! Congratulations!!!!! That's so awesome!

April 2019 (4 collections)
EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
March 2022 (0 collections)
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.