Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to close

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Clear to close

I am so excited this has been a long road and journey between finding a house and then entering a bidding war to later be out bidded or be out termed. But, today I heard those magic words clear to close with my closing set for Friday 8/12. It is a beautiful 7500 sqft two family property. My approval terms were granted under the FHA program with my middle score being 686. Only required my last two years tax forms, 60 days of bank statements with a yearly income of $115K. I'm so proud of myself as I accomplished this all on my own. 

But, i could not have done it without information received from the forum of all my years lurking in and out of the community. 

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
junebug225
New Contributor

Re: Clear to close

Congrats

Fico's EQ 540 TU 529 EX 517 starting 3/2015
Fico's EQ 739 TU 750 EX 739 as of 10/2017
Short term 700 across. Long term 750 across the board
Message 2 of 8
CreditGame12
Contributor

@CreditExpressNJ wrote:

I am so excited this has been a long road and journey between finding a house and then entering a bidding war to later be out bidded or be out termed. But, today I heard those magic words clear to close with my closing set for Friday 8/12. It is a beautiful 7500 sqft two family property. My approval terms were granted under the FHA program with my middle score being 686. Only required my last two years tax forms, 60 days of bank statements with a yearly income of $115K. I'm so proud of myself as I accomplished this all on my own. 

But, i could not have done it without information received from the forum of all my years lurking in and out of the community. 

Congrats. It really is the best thing to hear! Cheers to your new place!

Message 3 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval to close.  Guessing this will be an investment path for you?  Best wishes...

Message 4 of 8
homeloanexpert
Established Contributor

Congratulations! Well done!

Branch Manager - Specializing in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio and Non-QM Loan Products.
Message 5 of 8
Madein84
Valued Member

I am super excited for you! CONGRATS!

Starting Score 8/26/18: FICO8 EQ:601 TU:611 EX:618
Current Score 4/1/2019: FICO8 EQ:739 TU:715 EX:680
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
shane1978
Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 8
IamWesty12
Frequent Contributor

@CreditExpressNJ wrote:

@CreditExpressNJ congrats.....pretty bad A$$ that you have done this on your own.  Makes it all the more sweet!  

Starting Score: 461
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.