cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed in under 30 days with big box bank. (It can be done!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed in under 30 days with big box bank. (It can be done!)

Hey guys so... was pre approved early feb. for 300k with Bank of America. Great lo, middle score 670 tested conventional but fha just worked better.We found house feb 22 put in offer.. back and forth 282 accepted, applied mortgage application on feb 28. Closed on March 29th. What really streamlined things was my employer has 3rd party online access to paystubs and w2s. I bank with boa and had great cash reserves which helped also but everyone including agents said don’t use boa they won’t close on time, well we closed 3 days early!
4 REPLIES 4
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Closed in under 30 days with big box bank. (It can be done!)

And I’ll say a true miracle! Congrats
Message 2 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

I closed under 30 (almost twice) with Chase several years ago and now they are promising to do so or paying cash.

It seems to matter which LO you get when talking big banks: I had a good relationship with one of the bankers and he told me I needed to talk to this one guy who was based out of a branch 15 min away.

Totally hooked me up with that recommendation: between that and the information I got here it was an easy experience.

        
Message 3 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys so... was pre approved early feb. for 300k with Bank of America. Great lo, middle score 670 tested conventional but fha just worked better.We found house feb 22 put in offer.. back and forth 282 accepted, applied mortgage application on feb 28. Closed on March 29th. What really streamlined things was my employer has 3rd party online access to paystubs and w2s. I bank with boa and had great cash reserves which helped also but everyone including agents said don’t use boa they won’t close on time, well we closed 3 days early!

Congratulations on your speedy and successful closing. 

I found the same when I closed with NFCU. With everything online and having the ability to upload all my documents to NFCUs portal made the turnaround time flawless and amazing. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 5
Cjaysmom
Regular Contributor

Congratulations.  Back when my dad bought  our first house, all it took was a handshake with the bank president (all banks were local then). Now, it is so complicated. Glad that your experience was so positive.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.