Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed on my loan - Just a big thanks for existing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed on my loan - Just a big thanks for existing

Hey there, Just wanted to say thanks for having such a good resource.

I pulled my credit report here in mid april and was at 680.  I lowered utilization from 98% to 30% and was able to get the two 5 year old charge offs removed from my report.  This bumped my score to 789 in one month and that ended up being my mid score from my lenders pulls.  I closed on monday with a 30yr fixed at 4.375% which is awesome.  I love driving past banks and credit unions advertising their low rates and im usually lower than them!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed on my loan - Just a big thanks for existing

That's great news, Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 3
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Re: Closed on my loan - Just a big thanks for existing

Congrats on thenew house and interest rate!! It's amazing what you can do with a little knowledge!

My credit is okay, but is being held back by some SL issues that I can't do much about. However, I led an all-out assault on my husband's credit score and his jumped from high 500s to mid-700s in about a 6 month period. For most people, a little work can go SUCH a long way! It was also very nice when we were recently pre-approved and my husband said "You're amazing... this is all because of your hard work" Smiley Happy

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.