cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed on our new home!!!!

tag
vincentdepaul

Closed on our new home!!!!

I enrolled on this site to help my credit scores.  After being told we would not qualify for a mortgage, given my recent bk discharge, I got on this forums to seek help.  It appeared as if no one wanted to work on my application as it didn't pass the automatic underwriting process.  Shanethemortgageman replied to one of my posts and a few months later, we are now homeowners again.

I want to thank this forums and especially Shane as it has helped my family and our future immensely.  Shane was very professional, helpful and timely all along the process.  I couldn't recommend him more!

Thanks for all your help,

Vince

Starting Score: 690
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Closed on our new home!!!!

Congratulations and I wish you many years of happy ownership.

Message 2 of 7
dtjones052209
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Darrell82
Established Contributor

CONGRATS !!!!! NICE work fighting for what you want. That always means something in my book.

Message 5 of 7
ecalmese
Regular Contributor

@vincentdepaul wrote:

I enrolled on this site to help my credit scores.  After being told we would not qualify for a mortgage, given my recent bk discharge, I got on this forums to seek help.  It appeared as if no one wanted to work on my application as it didn't pass the automatic underwriting process.  Shanethemortgageman replied to one of my posts and a few months later, we are now homeowners again.

I want to thank this forums and especially Shane as it has helped my family and our future immensely.  Shane was very professional, helpful and timely all along the process.  I couldn't recommend him more!

Thanks for all your help,

Vince

congrats!!!!

Started January 2013 in the lower 500s
Scores (as of January 2014) Equifax 630 | Experian 646 | Transunion 674
With the help of you all; I am working my way to the 700 club!
Message 6 of 7
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.