cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Disclosure 8/13 - no CTC? *Updated - Cleared to Close!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing Disclosure 8/13 - no CTC? *Updated - Cleared to Close!

We got our closing disclosures on Friday, signed and it said the closing date was 8/13. Had to provide a few more items to the UW and they pulled our credit on Thursday. My LO said they wouldn't be reviewing again until Monday - does that mean our closing will be delayed? I didn't get a clear answer.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Closing Disclosure 8/13 - no CTC?

Maybe it all depends on if what UW requested and your provided is acceptable, IF UW can review your file early enough in the day to get the file into closing AND a closer having the slot to produce your Documents. then the Escrow Closer pulling off a miracle of doing ALL their paperwork and getting all parties to sign.
So yes maybe, if you got your disclosures the lender is planning on it if all the stars line up correctly! Does that help at all?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing Disclosure 8/13 - no CTC?

Yes - very helpful thank you! The last thing we had to provide was very minor so I’m hoping that the 13th is the actual date so we can be done!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing Disclosure 8/13 - no CTC? Update - Cleared to Close!

Sign the final documents tomorrow!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.