Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Question

tag
nicemann
Established Contributor

Closing Question

Well it's almost that time.  Suppose to close this Thursday.  Everything on my side and my loan officers side is done.  She is suppose to send all the final paperwork to the title company in a day or two.  As I said in another thread I had my AC unit stolen so they have to replace it before the loan is funded because it is a FHA.  Let's just say best case scenario they did get it done early this week.

The house I am buying is a foreclosure that is currently owned by a bank out of state.  On the day I close and sign the papers they will not be there.  How does that usually work?  After I sign do we have to send the paperwork to them to sign and it costs me a couple of more days before I get the keys?  This bank has been really slow at responding.  That is why I am not holding my breath on the AC unit being fixed before which will hold everything up.

Sorry first house.....just kind of nervous that everything is getting so close.  Thanks for any feedback
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nicemann
Established Contributor

Re: Closing Question

Guess it's was a slow night.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing Question

The builders were not at my closing just us, our realtor and the lawyer (in NC all closings are done by attorneys)

The builder had already signed all the paperwork and we were handed our keys at closing!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.