cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Today!!

tag
stephtmjls

Closing Today!!

I'm not a frequent poster, but I come to this site daily for inspiration.

We are closing today!!!! It has been a long process rebuilding our credit after a foreclosure and cc charge offs. We were so scared to go down this road again, but we finally made it. I can't tell you how excited we are. I do have to say, we were lucky. We found a wonderful mortgage banker, who posts often on this site. He was awesome. He walked us through the whole process, and was able to get us into conventional financing with 5% down. I can't say enough about how willing he was to answer any question I had, or deal with my occasional "freak out"  as the process got close to the end. If you are in the Dallas area and are looking for a "loan guy", I hope you find the one I used! Congrats to all the other September closers, and thank you everyone for all your posts that taught me so much along the way.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RJA
Regular Contributor

Re: Closing Today!!

Congratulations on closing today.  Enjoy your new home!!

Message 2 of 7
Shawn_L
Established Member

I'm looking for a good mortgage banker.  I live in the Arlington Tx area, and would appreciate it if you could PM me who you used, and their contact info.  Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 7
akomayaa
Established Member

Congratulations!!!!

Message 4 of 7
stephtmjls

PM Sent. Good Luck!!

Message 5 of 7
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your closing! Sounds like DLG took good care of you. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congrats!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.