Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing on Monday!!!!!I

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing on Monday!!!!!I

i am so excited and grateful to God!!,. I could jump to the sky!!!! Started with this forum under credit repair years ago, with the goal to buy my own home.  Then to this side to ask question, great help from Shane who had so many answers for my questions. I am so overjoyed at this moment. Never knew how stressful and nerve racking buying a home for the first can be.  Times felt like giving up, Navy Federal was awesome, my builder leaves much to be desired. They made it harder than it was, even with closing on Monday have yet to hear from him regarding a walk through. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing on Monday!!!!!I

@Anonymous wrote:

i am so excited and grateful to God!!,. I could jump to the sky!!!! Started with this forum under credit repair years ago, with the goal to buy my own home.  Then to this side to ask question, great help from Shane who had so many answers for my questions. I am so overjoyed at this moment. Never knew how stressful and nerve racking buying a home for the first can be.  Times felt like giving up, Navy Federal was awesome, my builder leaves much to be desired. They made it harder than it was, even with closing on Monday have yet to hear from him regarding a walk through. 

@Anonymous,

Congrats...

Message 2 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congratulations!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 5
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 5
Score_Raiser_T
Valued Member

Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.