cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Condition Code of "completed investigation of FCRA dispute-consumer disagrees"

tag
Persistent1
New Visitor

Compliance Condition Code of "completed investigation of FCRA dispute-consumer disagrees"

I am in a Chapter 13 5 year plan. When i first filed i did not include Wells Fargo as a debtor as i was current with my mortgage payments. My mortgage was an Interest Only Mortgage. I tried for a HAMP loan and was not approved. However during the application  process the "consultant" asked if I was approved did I want to incorporate Insurance and taxes in my payment. I agreed but then was not approved. However, without notifying me, WF tried to pay my taxes( which i already had paid) and then my entire year of home insurance which they suceeded in doing without notifying me. I only discovered their attempts when starting in January my Insurance company didn't withdrawal my monthly payment and I contacted them. Then I was sent a statement by WF that they were escrowing my account and including Ins and Taxes even though my Iterest Only Mortgage of 10 years was only in the 9th year.mortgage . I reported them to the CFPB and though they changed they changed the escrow to include only the Home Insurance they wanted an immediate upfront payment of the entire amount tht they had paid without my permission. I disputed it and them the insurance monthly. I sold the house. Now I'm trying to find a new home with an FHA mortgage, I just recieved a letter from ells Fargo stasting that they recently analyzed a number of historic credit report disputes and where sending to the Credit bureaus a "Compliance Condition Code- Completed Investigation Of FCRA disput-consumer disagrees". Will this affect my chances of being funded by an FHA loan? Also, thay stated they will remove the compliance code if i request it. Will this remove the dispute from my credit reports?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.