Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CountryPlace Mortgage?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CountryPlace Mortgage?

We live in South Carolina. Here are our credit scores: Hubby - Equifax 543 Experian 521 TransUnion 510 Mine - Equifax 562 Experian 585 TransUnion 515 We are currently looking to trade our mobile home in for a Palm Harbor Home with land. We were thinking of financing a total of $147,000. The only monthly payments other then the house we will have is $785. No down payment. DH makes $50,000 salary and will continue to get it. He has been in this field for 10 years. I bring in VERY minimal income! VERY MINIMAL! 401K is about $11,000 and its vested. Nothing in savings. Just had a baby. They need furniture and lots of other things. LOL! Stuff from the VERY past is dragging the scores. They are falling off as we speak. Just let a dead dog lie right? Very little lates in the past 2 years. Very minimal. More good accounts then bad. $785 is only for a car payment. Nothing else on the credit reports. Not including utilities. They are trading in my old home. They will more then likely just give me what I owe on it. I won't make anything off of it. That is all that I can think of other then the fact that I have been working for 2 LONG years on cleaning up my credit and believe it or not, ALOT has been dropped and deleted from my report. Other then that, that is it. We are trading in our home though. But I don't think that we will get more then payoff for it so no help there. What are our chances of getting approved? We are VERY hopeful and due to our family growing we really need a bigger place. For the last 2 year, in guidance with this site and others I have worked VERY hard on improving our credit. Things have gotten ALOT better on our credit. Honestly, what do you think our chances are for getting an approval for this amount? Please, can someone help us see where we stand so that I can satisfy my curiosity until the finance people actually look at it!! HELP!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.