Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card balance increased by $1,300 during uw

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card balance increased by $1,300 during uw

Help I’m going crazy.. Received conditional approval 3 days ago with nothing needed from me. Appraisal already done. I’m refinancing and paying off all debt. Bank has had my file more than 30 days and one of my credit card balance increased $1,300 from the original pay off amount. I bought a plane ticket before I applied for the mortgage and charged $500 for closing deposit. I haven’t charged except $500 since I started the process.. I’m getting back $25K at closing. Will they update the payoff amount to reflect the correct credit card balance. Is this going to be a problem during the final underwriting. I passed initial underwriting, compliance underwriting, now I’m in final underwriting..
2 REPLIES 2
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit card balance increased by $1,300 during uw

Tell your LO about it immediately and while you have a chance today write a brief very brief letter of explanation so you will have it ready if LO wants it Monday. This needs to be dealt with because they will pull credit again prior to drawing documents.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit card balance increased by $1,300 during uw

Thanks! Will be writing a letter and contact LO ASAP.. They should have noticed this when it went to thru underwriting and compliance audit but I have had a nightmare experience with this bank already..
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.