Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO THEY COME BACK OFFERING LESS?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DO THEY COME BACK OFFERING LESS?

I've noticed that on some of the online places for auto loans they ask how much you're looking for (to borrow)? I don't know if it's the same if I go into the credit union to fill out the paperwork, but I'm assuming they'd ask the same thing. Do they often come back and say you've been approved for X amount? For example if you put $25,000 might they come back and say "you've been approved for $17,500?  (just an example) Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DO THEY COME BACK OFFERING LESS?

Income/DTI are the biggest factors here.

@Anonymous wrote:
I've noticed that on some of the online places for auto loans they ask how much you're looking for (to borrow)? I don't know if it's the same if I go into the credit union to fill out the paperwork, but I'm assuming they'd ask the same thing. Do they often come back and say you've been approved for X amount? For example if you put $25,000 might they come back and say "you've been approved for $17,500? (just an example) Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DO THEY COME BACK OFFERING LESS?

Oh - good to know. I emailed the credit union I just joined asking how long you have to be a member before you can apply for loans. They phoned me immediately saying you can as soon as your a member.  I'll think I'll give the girl that phoned a call and ask what agency (EX, EQ or TU) they pull from and see if I can get any helpful advice from her. Smiley Wink

Message Edited by hipgal0825 on 10-29-2007 04:26 PM

Message Edited by hipgal0825 on 10-29-2007 04:27 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.