Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead end

tag
Threeof5
New Contributor

Re: Dead end

Not always, but I've seen some magic happen with rapid rescores, especially with an LO who knows how to do it. As in, a 20 point jump that pushed a borrower into the next rate tier enough to qualify them.

Starting 12/27/16 FICO Score 8 EQ 645 TU 643 EX 618
Current 6/27/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 797 TU 804 EX 782

Goal 740+ ACHIEVED 4/5/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 776 TU 762 EX 748
Message 11 of 21
meljeff1
Contributor

Message 12 of 21
meljeff1
Contributor

Sbrooks1 when do you plan on applying? I've been following your post and it seems as though your as ready as you will be!!! 😀
Message 13 of 21
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Threeof5 wrote:

Not always, but I've seen some magic happen with rapid rescores, especially with an LO who knows how to do it. As in, a 20 point jump that pushed a borrower into the next rate tier enough to qualify them.

doing a score simulation and then rapid rescore workes every time.... EXCEPT:  something else could change on the report.

this is usually such a short window that it doesnt happen. only got me once in 13 yrs.

Retired Lender
Message 14 of 21
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Every time I think I'm ready something happens. Now, have one of my cards from 1 to 60 while trying to save my sweet dog Lola. She did not make it and vet bill was over 3000. So now I have to pay that down but I had to give her the best shot as she was my baby
Message 15 of 21
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Other cards are at zero, so hopefully only a month or two delay
Message 16 of 21
meljeff1
Contributor

Have you checked your scores and there just not there yet? Sometimes I think you just have to apply and see what happens. Because there is always going to be a reason not to!!! I'm rooting for you!!&
Message 17 of 21
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

are you going fha?

didnt you mention a 676 earlier?   if so, you likely did zero damage

Retired Lender
Message 18 of 21
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Yes mid score now 678 but that's with the card at 1% and will now report at 60% on the 22 Smiley Sad
Message 19 of 21
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

However , I did just get 4000 CLI as well so maybe will dilute the damage
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.