Did you mean: 

December Closer's Picture Thread!

tag
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

Re: December Closer's Picture Thread!

Both houses are amazing! Congrats!

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 31 of 57
lpayton
Regular Contributor

Hey guys! Congrats! Both houses are AMAZING!!!!

Another link to an AWESOME website for decorating ideas and DIY tips/tricks is www.houzz.com i am fully addicted to it!!!  Congrats again! What an amazing way to ring in the new year in your new dream home!!

Message 32 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ji9 wrote:

OMG I LOVE your house!  That is really nice, full of character.  Are you going to fill the barn up with animals!?!?    Smiley Happy

Minature ponies maybe?  Haha, I guess one of the previous owners use to keep sheep in the yard and barn. 

Seriously though, nothing anytime soon, but maybe later.  Maybe 4h for my daughter when she's older or something.

Message 33 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@veracious wrote:

VintageGal1011 you've got a great house.  

With 1.23 acre backyard somebody has a lot of grass to mow. Smiley Very Happy

That will be my husband's job!

Message 34 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

RW771-I love your backyard, the layout of your kitchen, and the lamp in your front yard.  Its a very cute house and huge!  Dont you just wonder what you're going to do with all the space?

Message 35 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@notmyj wrote:

Another link for info on TONS of home repair and remodel stuff from out door fire pits, to decks and septic tanks look at www.askthebuilder.com

I see how big these houses are and cant imagine ever being able to afford the payments! lol. I will get pics of mine up after we close on Friday!

I live in Ohio where there are a lot of affordable homes.  Big homes for cheap.

Message 36 of 57
veracious
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@veracious wrote:

VintageGal1011 you've got a great house.  

With 1.23 acre backyard somebody has a lot of grass to mow. Smiley Very Happy

That will be my husband's job!

That job plus the one of polishing your beautiful window and door casings, and the other wonderful wood surfaces

in your new home. Smiley Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable

Picture time! Everything is moved in, and it was stressful, but no words to describe how happy I am right now. First time homeowner, and I love it!

New construction, 2000sq ft, 3 bdrm 2 1/2 bath - all appliances included (my new frontload washer & dryer are getting a work out right now).

Thanks to everybody here, never thought I would be here two years ago!

<a href="http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g342/Midnight2999/?action=view&amp;current=DSCI0036.jpg

Message 38 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Picture time! Everything is moved in, and it was stressful, but no words to describe how happy I am right now. First time homeowner, and I love it!

New construction, 2000sq ft, 3 bdrm 2 1/2 bath - all appliances included (my new frontload washer & dryer are getting a work out right now).

Thanks to everybody here, never thought I would be here two years ago!

<a href="http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g342/Midnight2999/?action=view&amp;current=DSCI0036.jpg

Sweet looking house Midnight! All the hard work, I'm sure was worth it.  Enjoy your brand new home.

Message 39 of 57
YHWHUDAH
Regular Contributor

I will be posting my pics in a day or two. I have been really busy since I closed Thursday. I have not had time to view everyone pictures yet, but I will. Lets go Dec closers!!!

Capital One Cash World MasterCard 7500, PenFed World Visa 6500, USAA Military Affiliate Visa 2000, Capital One Platinum 2500, Affas Military Star Card 8700, Affas Take It Home Today 4900, Orchard Bank Platinum 1500, Orchard Bank Silver 1300, Lowes 5000 and Chase 500.

Closed on USAA Mortgage Dec 23, USAA Auto Loan 42000 Mercedes Dec 30

Credit Scores: EQ 656 TU 669 EX 679 All Lender Pulls Oct 2011
Message 40 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.