cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Comment - CBs Experience

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: Dispute Comment - CBs Experience

@KatieKatie

You wouldn't have happened to dispute these with Credit Karma, did you? 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Starting FICO 8 Scores 5-5-19

Current Scores

Starting Mortgage Scores 5-5-19

Current Mortgage Scores

Message 21 of 23
Regular Contributor

I don’t think so, but I honestly don’t recall disputing them at all and can’t imagine why I would have because there were no negative marks related to the Capital One and it was one of my oldest accounts.
Message 22 of 23
Regular Contributor

@KatieKatie

I don’t think so, but I honestly don’t recall disputing them at all and can’t imagine why I would have because there were no negative marks related to the Capital One and it was one of my oldest accounts.

I didn't think I did either but when I pulled my credit reports from EQ,  there they were.  One open and two closed and all three were disputed. I honestly don't remember disputing them either, but this goes back to a few years ago, when I disputed the 30D late.  The open CAP ONE is one of my oldest accounts also.  EQ is all straightened out, just waiting for my disputes to come back from TU and EX 

I am waiting to pull this month's reports till I get the notification they are updated.  It's gonna look real pretty when they all come back Smiley Happy

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Starting FICO 8 Scores 5-5-19

Current Scores

Starting Mortgage Scores 5-5-19

Current Mortgage Scores

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.