Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute Comment Removal Time Frame

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dispute Comment Removal Time Frame

I am about to start a FHA Loan and I have been working to get my dispute comments removed from my Great Lake Student Loan Accounts. I have contacted them and they said everything should be updated on the last day of the month. How long does that usually take for the 3 credit beaures to report and update it so I may see it on my end? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dispute Comment Removal Time Frame

it just depends on when they report it and when in the reporting cycle it was reoprted. if its towards the beginning of the cycle you should see it at the end or beginning of the next month cycle. if it was at the end of the reporting cycle then you probably wont see it untill the following cycle. usually about 2 months.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dispute Comment Removal Time Frame

@Anonymous wrote:

it just depends on when they report it and when in the reporting cycle it was reoprted. if its towards the beginning of the cycle you should see it at the end or beginning of the next month cycle. if it was at the end of the reporting cycle then you probably wont see it untill the following cycle. usually about 2 months.

They are suppose to report on the 30th of this month and they said it would take 24 hours to reflect. I am unsure what he was meaning by 24 hours to reflect. I am suppose to have the loan getting started in the next week or so. Since i have confirmation they are removed and just not reflecting yet, will I be ok with the loan? He asked before he ran everything I remove the dispute comments and I did.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.