Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embrace Home Loans??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Embrace Home Loans??

I got one of their promo letters in the mail yesterday.  They call it a Bill Consolidation Loan, but as I read it more of a cash out refinance loan.  I know they're legit, but I've seen a mixed bag of reviews.  It says that I'm pre-approved (that and 50 cents doesn't go far I realize).  Just trying to figure out if I should consider it or throw it in the trash. thanks for any input.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Embrace Home Loans??

Yes, you are correct reading it as a cash-out refi. "Consolidate" all of your bills/debt with your mortgage.

Message 2 of 5
chrisre
Valued Member

Can't comment on their refi program but the purchase process with them has been flawless so far. On track to close Monday and it has been a pleasant experience.

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: EQ: 660 TU: 659 EX: 683
Goal Score: 680

NFCU CashRewards $8,500 NFCU NavCheck: $3,000 CFECU: $2,000 Chase UNITED: $1,500 Chase Freedom: $1,000 Chase Amazon: $500 AMEX Delta: $2,000 (AU) Navy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

"or throw it in the trash"

That's what I'd do with it.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

"or throw it in the trash"

That's what I'd do with it.

LOL....that's what I usually do.  But considering we want to do a cash out refi, I was intrigued.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.