Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even More Real??

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Even More Real??

( i was attached to an email between the LO and the sales agent today and have a quick question).... See email below:

I have pulled credit, reviewed all income and asset documents and submitted the file to Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter (automated underwriting engine). Her file has received preliminary approval subject to final underwriting review. 

Does this mean once I pass review im good as long as I dont screw up anything?

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Even More Real??

This means you were approved through AUS which from what I've read is only as good as the information the LO entered into the system. If everything they entered was correct it's just a matter of you going through underwriting for them to confirm everything.

Message 2 of 3
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Even More Real??

Ok. So verification basically? awesome! Ive had nothing but a great experience with the new LO.

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.