Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone knows the appraisal is in and what it appraised for but me

tag
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Everyone knows the appraisal is in and what it appraised for but me

The appraiser will need to go back and sign off that the Repairs were completed.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Following because I’m also going fha and there’s an abandoned chicken coop on the property I’m trying to purchase. We really don’t want it removed. Wanting to see what happens with your out buildings.
Good luck!! I’m also buying a home in a rural area
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Following because I’m also going fha and there’s an abandoned chicken coop on the property I’m trying to purchase. We really don’t want it removed. Wanting to see what happens with your out buildings.
Good luck!! I’m also buying a home in a rural area

At this point its going to be up to the homeowners as to what is done with it. After I finally got the report and was able to look it over the only out buildings they are talking about is a rotting old playhouse and a metal storage shed. The playhouse is no biggie get it out of there but I would like to use the metal storage shed for feed. However, if its going to hold anything up at this point I am fine with them doing whatever. I am not sure how they are going to remedy the situation. It is supposed to all be complete today and we are supposed to go look and make sure Friday before they call the appraiser out again. They have agreed to pay for the repeat trip since they rushed the appraisal. I am not expecting it to be done today though. We have heard this before.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.