Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA Update???

tag
theREBIRTHofCREDIT
Regular Contributor

FHA Update???

Have there been any word on when the FHA update(s) will take effect? When will the Loan Limit Increase be effective? Where do I go (website) to find out the Loan Limits for my area?
Goal Score 680+
Start Score ........ 2/05/14: ...EX 612 -TU 575 -EQ 567
Current Score .... 5/02/14: ...EX 652 -TU 655 -EQ 646

I almost paid for credit repair......until I found myFICO!!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: FHA Update???

I didn't know there was an increase coming.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've read quotes from congress they would like to send the bill to Bush by Feb 15th so it can be in place by the end of Feb.  They are trying to move quickly obviously. 

Message Edited by phxdevil on 01-30-2008 10:39 AM
Message 3 of 5
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I very rearely watch the news anymore, They are going to do what they want to anyway, so I live in my little corner and worry about myself and live my life the best I can.  
Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

phxdevil wrote:
I've read quotes from congress they would like to send the bill to Bush by Feb 15th so it can be in place by the end of Feb.  They are trying to move quickly obviously. 

Yeah Feb 15th seems to be the rumor.  Official website to check FHA loan limits is: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.