Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FHA ? for anyone that can help. . .

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FHA ? for anyone that can help. . .

I have a question about the FHA process.  We have had all on time payments for our rent, home insurance, cc cards and car for 4-18 months.  How long of on time payments do they need and can you count rent, home insurance and all that.  And also we had something added to our credit report in the last 6 months from an old utility bill from a few years ago, will that count against us in the on time payments?  Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FHA ? for anyone that can help. . .

I got my FHA with a credit score of 410. I was young and didn't care about anything. I also had collections up the wazoo. I did have to take care of paying things to bring it to current but other than that, they looked at how much I made with how much I can afford to pay. Pretty simple if you ask me.
Message 2 of 3
a0034d
New Contributor

Re: FHA ? for anyone that can help. . .

I was told 12 months with no lates. We recently purchased a home using FHA. We've had quite a few late pymts but they didn't care as long as they weren't in the last 12 months. I'm not sure about your recent baddie though. HTH
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.