Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINAL UNDERWRITING APPROVAL !!! The waiting is insane

tag
nicaheat
New Visitor

FINAL UNDERWRITING APPROVAL !!! The waiting is insane

I am supposed to be closing/going to Settement on Wednesday September 18. 

My file was submitted to underwriting the scrunity began. Every deposit had to be explained, all funds had to be verified, I put $1000 cash in the bank because I did not have a saving account, I was intially planning to buy a home by the end of the year but found condo that I felt in love with as soon as I saw it and put the contract on the property.  I got the pre-approval letter and submitted all the paper work to the Seller.  I started submitting all the documents my loan processor was requesting until last week.  I have had to explain every single deposit I have made since I opened my saving account on my 3 months of statements, my brother had to sign a gift letter because he deposited by wire transfer 1000 was deposited, is getting down to crunch time  and I still have not gotten any news from the loan officer.   I just received this e-mail from my LO because I need to know what is going to happen and this is what I got.

"I will let you know. Based upon what I see we will probably get stipulations and be cleared late this week but maybe we can get a clear to close sooner/today.We are praying for you"

So I don't know now if we are closing on Wednesday or late this week. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

Re: FINAL UNDERWRITING APPROVAL !!! The waiting is insane

Wow...sorry to hear that. The waiting on regular timelines are bad enough, making people wait down to the wire is cruel and unusual punishment. Good luck! 

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: FINAL UNDERWRITING APPROVAL !!! The waiting is insane

@nicaheat wrote:

"I will let you know. Based upon what I see we will probably get stipulations and be cleared late this week but maybe we can get a clear to close sooner/today.We are praying for you"

that was cryptic..... why submit a file KNOWING you will get stips?
lazy i guess

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.