Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY!!!!!!

tag
MainMan
Valued Member

FINALLY!!!!!!

Spoke with my lawyer today and the UW told him that they still had some in house paperwork to do but that he could schedule the closing for this Friday. But the sellers attorney and the bank attorney are not available until May 15. So they scheduled it for May 15 at 10 am!!!!! Lawyer says the official CTC should come down any day but the bank wouldn't have told him to schedule if there was a problem. He thinks they are just handling some internal stuff on their end and getting the closing docs ready. 9 more days and I'm sure it will be the longest 9 days ever. Still excited though!!!
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: FINALLY!!!!!!

Woohoo! Good stuff! 

Message 2 of 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 11
MainMan
Valued Member

Hey Dallas have you ever seen that done before -lawyers scheduling a closing before the actual CTC comes down? I'm just curious.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 4 of 11
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

What's with all these attorneys involved? Havn't seen that before.

Message 5 of 11
beb86
Valued Contributor

Final countdown.....start with the HGTV marathons!!!! 

Message 6 of 11
MainMan
Valued Member

Mike here in NY several ppl have to be present for the closing. Bank attorney, sellers attorney, buyer attorney, sometimes title rep/attorney, seller agent, buyer agent and of course seller and buyer. So you have to get everyone able to go on same day. Such a hassle.
Message 7 of 11
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! That doesn't sound like a closing, that sounds like a party with that many people!! Wow!

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 11
blunderer
Established Contributor

Very exciting news.  Congratulations!

Message 9 of 11
mzware
Contributor

Congrats!! I wouldnt care how many people are there...hey as long as I close!!! I know you are excited. I'm waiting to hear my CTC!!!!
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.