Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FULL FACTUAL

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

FULL FACTUAL

So, was going to shoot for a final preapproval for total of 3 to make an informed choice and the lender pulled a FULL factual so thats gonna be a no. WOW!! How embarrasing.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FULL FACTUAL

What is that and why is it embarrassing?
Message 2 of 20
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

IT is a report lenders may pull for loans over 150,000 that go back to the beginning of time. So any negatives ever are shown. Not a good thing in my case and anyone who has had to rebuild. 

Message 3 of 20
meljeff1
Contributor

So you agreed to it before you knew what it was? Why would anyone want to do that?? LOL
Message 4 of 20
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

No , I didn't agree to it, I agreed for a credit report to be pulled. The lender doesn't disclose that they pull a full factual report. If they had, I would have said no thanks
Message 5 of 20
meljeff1
Contributor

Oh so it was specific to that lender?
Message 6 of 20
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

And I know what it is, most lenders do not pull a full factual report , as a matter of fact for my mortgage amount , virtually 0 percent chance I would pick the 1 lender that does
Message 7 of 20
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

any lender can pull for amounts over 150, but most don't. I have two PA already and they both pulled a regular trimerge with CBC innovis
Message 8 of 20
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I haven't heard back from the loan officer there, maybe it's not a full factual and just shows up as factual data, I will let y'all know
Message 9 of 20
meljeff1
Contributor

Ok keep us posted! But you already have two pre approval right?
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.