cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factual Data inquiry added and removed same day....

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Factual Data inquiry added and removed same day....

Why? Wondering if the lender is checking my file for any changes or if this was done...  we arent supposed to be closing until late Feb.

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
3 REPLIES 3
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Factual Data inquiry added and removed same day....

Lord girl! Just happened in your post from 7 years ago so I pray this build is your home! Heartbreaking. Good job
Message 2 of 4
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

What's your current scores ?
Message 3 of 4
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

sbrooks tell me about it. But my file is much more stable than 7 yrs ago. 1 baddies on TU as of now from having 10 baddies, and my scores 

Equ 638 tu 675 exp 655 are myfico mortgage scores

The last time they were very low with only a single credit card for rebuilding. This is definitely our home and we feel good about it overall. Last time they screwed us over big time and ran our scores from 620 to 520 where we could not get approved for anything anywhere. I am closley watching my profile and scores this time and will bail with a back up lender is anything starts to look fishy. Sooo God has us on this one. I was told they run it 90-120 days our from finishing and again the week of, but the good thing is they are removing them after they check which the ither company was a brokerage co. And just ran it in the ground

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.