cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Assigned A Loan Processor - where in the process am I?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally Assigned A Loan Processor - where in the process am I?

Got an email today "Your mortgage application has moved to the next step". The nice lady told me she would be reviewing my application and asking me for additional information as needed. So I got the appraisial report the other day (which I guess is what was holding up it going to underwriting before, because my LO had told me that it should be headed to UW around May 6th) and it was accepted. So now that the Loan Processor has it, does she send it on to the Under Writer? Just trying to figure out where I am in the actual process. Thanks all! 

Edit Full Email Text if that helps

Martin R Bowling,
Welcome to Huntington. We're glad you're here.
My name is XXXXXX XXXXXXX and I have been assigned as your Huntington Mortgage Loan Processor. I will be assisting your Mortgage Loan Officer, XXXXXX XXXXX, with processing your loan application.
I am currently reviewing your loan application and will be contacting you within the next few days to discuss the status of your loan as well as next steps.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Assigned A Loan Processor - where in the process am I?

Yes, the loan processor is the last step before underwriting. It should be sent to underwriting within a couple of days if there are no issues. Once in underwriting, a 3-day turnaround time is normal. Good luck!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was "processed" about a week ago.  I don't feel any different.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was "processed" about a week ago.  I don't feel any different.

Just wait til your next Xray...the insides look like tuna fish. Out of a can.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.