Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Closed

tag
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Finally Closed

We were told to bring 5k but enroute was giving a total of 4k by the time we get to closing we received a check for $1500. This was a stressful situation. We found out the day before closing that the house is in foreclosure and the seller didn't complete the agreed upon repairs. 2 days before found out seller had MANY judgements that needed to be paid to close. But we prayed and didn't worry because of it's for us it would work itself out. We have finally closed on our home and received funding as well. This was truly a journey. The warranty company stepped in to complete what he didn't. Shouting and excited
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
NYKnicks65
New Contributor

Re: Finally Closed

Congratulations on your new home!

Message 2 of 8
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 3 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! I hope to apply and be in my home in the next few months! Did you have any credit negs or score issues
Message 4 of 8
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations on closing your new (to you) home!

How wonderful Smiley Happy

Now we know why he chose some things and couldn't do other things. I'm glad you were able to get your home and that the warranty co was able to finish what needed to be done for you to get to closing. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Kimberly.  I've been following your story from the sidelines.  You should definitely be proud of finishing this race given the number of hurdles you had.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

❤️So happy for you
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.