Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally closed!!!! For those of you still waiting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally closed!!!! For those of you still waiting

Hi Everyone! 

If you have read any of my posts you will know that i've gone through such a long process trying to get approved for our mortgage. We are self employed with a credit score (mine 698, husband 680) we had one 30 day late on our mortgage which got us denied by our first lender. I thought we were done until we found a good mortgage broker that had us go through a smaller bank. We still ran through a few road blocks but nothing that was too alarming and nothing our underwriter couldn't sign off on.

We finally closed 2 weeks ago. I would have wrote sooner but have been busy getting settled in. This process has been so difficult, more difficult then i would have ever thought, but we didn't give up and finally got approved!!!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for their clear to close Smiley Happy it might take it a little while but it will come and it will all be worth it. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally closed!!!! For those of you still waiting

That's great, Congrats! Your persistence paid off!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 5
beb86
Valued Contributor

AWESOME NEWS!!! congrats

Message 3 of 5
turion65x
Valued Member

Hello Congrats ! I am self employed too if it is possible for you to PM your LO information that would be great Thank you !

Starting Score: 660
Current Score: Gardening Mode! as of 8/25
Goal Score: 725+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Gardening .....
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on making your dream come true.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.