Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Home Buyer With Recent BK

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

First Time Home Buyer With Recent BK

Hello everyone:

My wife and I are looking to purchase a new build come in December 2021.  We have had some credit challenges in the past but we are on our way to recovery.  I found this company called NACA. We were thinking about using them to purchase our first home.  Does anyone have any experience with them?  My current "stats" are in the signature line.  We are planning on staying in the garden until we apply in June 2021.  Most inquires will be gone.  We do not have any collections reporting.  We did have a Chapter 7 BK about a year ago.  Any advice on how to move forward with NACA or anywhere to get a home loan would be great.

Thank you,

A

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First Time Home Buyer With Recent BK

Actually there is a massive thread on it that is frequented by someone who works for NACA.  Can @ him there but the program absolutely works it's just more involved (by a lot) than even a traditional mortgage.  That said, again, it works for a lot of people.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Mortgage-Loans/The-Official-NACA-mortgage-thread/td-p/341849

        
Message 2 of 3
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Re: First Time Home Buyer With Recent BK

Thank you!

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.