cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time homebuyers underwriting issues?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First time homebuyers underwriting issues?????

Me and my partner are first time home buyers looking to purchase our first home the contract is for 63600 with 3.5% down this is through Fha.  We have decent credit my midscore is 642 and his is 657 and our income is about $60 to 65,000 for this year.  Our ratios are 11/37 no collections or unpaid debts I do have nsf fees showing on my account totaling $145 for the year which were from fraud on my account and I have already sent a detailed LOE.  I had to send an LOE on a dependent that was in my care in 2011 to show i owe no child support.  Also some for employment verification because my income doubled due to a promotion which I just recieved another increase.  I have written so many letters that its ridiculous all my accounts are paid on time I did have an medical collection due to wrong address but that was paid months ago as well as a verizon bill for $481 that was found not to be my bill.  We have already had inspections, appraisal, title work is ready our only hold up is underwriting.  We are set to close in 4 days can anybody shed any light on why we haven't received funding or any reason we wouldn't we are fairly young 21 and 22 but have about 3 years of solid credit history and car loans that have been paid off and currently paid as agreed im frustrated!!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.