Follow our FHA first time home buyer adventure

tag
jetsfan2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: Follow our FHA first time home buyer adventure

@Anonymous wrote:

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

Were you able to close?

Still waiting on seller to finish appraisal repairs Smiley Sad ............

Hope it all works out!

Road to rebuilding starts soon
Message 11 of 17
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

Were you able to close?

Hey, Darkknight06 did this finally get resolved?

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dragonfly66 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jetsfan2013 wrote:

Were you able to close?

Hey, Darkknight06 did this finally get resolved?

Unfortunately no. The sellers agent was very fraudulent and by the time the sellers knew he wasn't doing his job my wife and i were ready to walk away from the property. So we walked away last week and we are getting our deposit back in approx 2 weeks. In the meantime we are looking for another property and believe we have found a MUCH BETTER one but I wont say anything till I close this time LOL. The agent was so fraudulent that im requesting he be fired and also at least given our inspection costs back for the property. The sad part about the whole thing was that we were all clear on our end and wouldve been closed by now. I shouldve closed on the property right before my 35th bday and been able to celebrate in the house but I didnt. Like I said before we found something wayyy better but I wont speak on it till clsoing timeSmiley Wink. Thank you guys for the support and concerns. Ill update when I have good news. Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 17
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

I hope the new one works out for you and am so glad its a better property!

Keep us posted. Good luck!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: (UPDATE!!!!!!)Follow our FHA first time home buyer adventure (

So after months of having issues with the other property my wife and I finally walked away from the property. We found another home and EVERYTHING went vey smooth including no issues on the appraisal and no repairs requested. We went into Underwriting on monday 7/31 and Friday 8/4 while on the way to a local winery with my wife my Loan Processor called me and said the 3 magic words..... CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!!!!!! We were sooooo excited and happy and relieved to finally get some reprieve from this. Its been very stressful and exhausting but overall it was worth it, especially for the home we are getting. My children are all in NYC with the in laws visiting so when they come back right before school we will be moved in and setup for them already. My attorney is going to call me on Monday to let us know the date we're closing. I cant wait. Just wanted to update everyone who was following our journey and thanks for all the support. I'll update again with the date and definitely after we close. 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

We officially closed today at 12:30 pm!!! What a breeze and weight off my shoukders. Now comes the hard part, .... moving lol. Good luck to everyone on their home journeys and thank you to everyone following my progress. If anyone needs any words of advice or a ear to listen im here. Now off to bed because i gotta get up tomorrow am and paint lol. 🏡🔑😁😁😁

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.  This is such great news.  I hope the move goes smoothly for you and look farward to your first update from the new home!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.