Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced Overtime Salary- House Journey

tag
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Re: Forced Overtime Salary

Here weeeeeee goo!

Placed a offer on the table. Let's see how next week looks for a response.    

Message 31 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

and two more bites the dust.

Its getting pretty depressing out here.  I realllllly liked the last house.  

Message 32 of 46
JVille
Valued Contributor

My daughter is a Realtor and her record for writing offers for one buyer was 15. They finally got a house but it was a learning curve. From the first offers of thinking they could Low Ball the seller to finally understanding the market and writing over asking price offers with escalation clauses. Buyer didn't understand that asking Seller to pay $6000 in Closing Costs and offering $20k under asking in a hot market was not going to get a house. But finally it all worked out and those 1st Time Buyers got a home. Good luck and don't give up. Your home IS out there waiting for you to find it Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Still plugging away over here.

Going to see a house on Tuesday.

Funny side story,  House I placed a bid on where we were told it was first come AND we were the first to put a bid in, house appraised low.  Folks were trying to get greedy and accepted an offer for the house at 300k and the  house appraised at 265K, which we offered, LOL.

Message 34 of 46
JVille
Valued Contributor

And then there is that. Though usually when a RE Agent is involved that does not happen. It does happen often with FSBO deals when there is no professional involved in pricing the home. (Granted some Realtors are lacking in needed skills).

Message 35 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Oh , there was a RE Agent involved in both sides.   My agent was shaking her head when we found out they picked someone else after we met the seller lol. @JVille 

Message 36 of 46
JVille
Valued Contributor

I want to say unbelievable but it's not. The problem is just less common when good RE Agents are involved and more likely to happen when it's a FSBO who either is delusional when they price their home or so opposed to Realtors and wanting to save a buck that they have left significant $$ on the table.
Either way as a Lending Professional I did my best to stay away from FSBO deals as they fell apart more often than not for a variety of reasons.

Message 37 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Put an offer in today.  

Smiley Indifferent

Message 38 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

And we have a winner. 

Winner winner chicken dinner.  About to go under attorney review.  Smiley Happy 

Message 39 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Seller accepted a cash offer on Saturday over my offer on Thursday.

found out this morning.  Yay, me!

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.