JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Forced Overtime Salary

Smiley Sad

Message 41 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Going back to look at the house  today after work that appraised low  and they accepted another offer which fell through.  If im still interested, they will accept the offer I put in.

I had went back and got another preapproval at 335k when I wasnt finding houses in the 300-320k range.  This house is only 265k.  We liked the house but the kitchen is a little smaller than houses we have looked at since. I had a refer/eligible when I first got my preapproval and they asked for letter of explanations about my collections, 2 months bank statements and 2 year rental history.  My lender was just waiting on a executed contract from us and he was getting ready to send my disclosures on the last house that accepted my offer. 

Current mortgage scores were 661(EQ), 679(Trans) and 675(EX),  on July 5th.  I pay for Experian subscription so I know my Experian hasnt moved.  I'll find out on the 5th of August via my 3B if the others have changed.

I still havent paid that last collection off , so its showing one on my credit still. I was waiting to see if it would be a deal breaker with underwriting.  its with PFD and they offered a settled amount to pay it off.

Message 42 of 46
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Wow!!!! Keep it going. It's like the Wild West here too. The houses are only staying on the market for 24 hours. I put in an offer last night and was told today that the house sold. I was depressed for a few mins, but I'm moving on....paying off a few things as the mortagage loan manager suggested and hoping to get to 660 mid. 

it's extremely frustrating, but I hear these rates will be around for longer than most of us expect so we can chill out, let our scores rise and get the house that we want!

You got this!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 43 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @newmomnewme 

Its interesting to read its everywhere with houses. I imagine if I had a good 15k to put down that would even the playing field for me but I dont. So, Im trucking along.

Saw the house last night and its still a nice house.  They want me to use their lender though as they claim he can close in 3 weeks. Im not sure I want to do that and have another pull on my credit and have to go through explaining my credit all over to someone new.  I asked my agent to reach out to the investors and explain my lender is on the money. We shall see what they say today

Good luck on your journey as well.

Message 44 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Attorney Review starts today. 

Lets see how this goes. 

Message 45 of 46
Shawn19AL
Frequent Contributor

Attorney sent attorney review letter over last night. Received initial disclosures. 

Waiting on under review to happen. * twiddling thumbs *

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.