Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to make Macys Card payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot to make Macys Card payment

This whole mortgage process is being so stressfull  that I just realized I forgot to pay my macys card..which was due July 20th. I can't believe I forgot.:Smiley Sad

I just made the payment, today 28th. My file is in underwriring.....Am I in trouble now? Im freaking now

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Forgot to make Macys Card payment

Typically late pays aren't reported to credit bureaus until they are 30 days late. Internally, Macy's  will know you paid late, but I don't see this being reported to bureaus.

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't sweat it! Like the above poster said, Macy's will know, but it won't hurt your mortgage.

Message 3 of 4
Spider07
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This whole mortgage process is being so stressfull  that I just realized I forgot to pay my macys card..which was due July 20th. I can't believe I forgot.:Smiley Sad

I just made the payment, today 28th. My file is in underwriring.....Am I in trouble now? Im freaking now

Should be fine.  I did the same thing with my wife Victoria Secret Card.  Didn't actually forget a payment, but I Paid it early last month, which I guess changed my payment due date and when I put it on this month's budget it went back to its normal spot.  So I ended up paying it around 7 days late, so I had to pay a late fee but it will not report as 30 days late on my report. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.