cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From 489 March 2017 to COSING ON A HOUSE TOMORROW!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

From 489 March 2017 to COSING ON A HOUSE TOMORROW!!

Not without a lot of perseverance, patience, cash to pay off debts, and did I mention perseverance? But tomorrow, our forever home!

I am a single mom to three wonderful kiddos, and I am signing on our very own house tomorrow- what a rush of joy. I’ve learned so much here, and hope to reciprocate the community learning that I’ve benefited so much from (although I will be doing so more once the dust settles on the new house, ha! Moving is shenanigans all it’s own!).

A hearty thank you to those of you that solidly contribute your knowledge. It means so much.

For giggles, it took me two years, but I started off this credit repair project at 489... now all my Fico 8’s are in the 685-689 range, and my mortgage scores in the 695+ range. Still waiting to join the 700 club, but seeing the buying a house process all the way to the end is a big enough deal for me right now! Level cleared!

Thanks again.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: From 489 March 2017 to COSING ON A HOUSE TOMORROW!!

Congratulations!  Well done indeed!

        
Message 2 of 9
AZEsq
Regular Contributor

So happy for you!

@Anonymous wrote:
Not without a lot of perseverance, patience, cash to pay off debts, and did I mention perseverance? But tomorrow, our forever home!

I am a single mom to three wonderful kiddos, and I am signing on our very own house tomorrow- what a rush of joy. I’ve learned so much here, and hope to reciprocate the community learning that I’ve benefited so much from (although I will be doing so more once the dust settles on the new house, ha! Moving is shenanigans all it’s own!).

A hearty thank you to those of you that solidly contribute your knowledge. It means so much.

For giggles, it took me two years, but I started off this credit repair project at 489... now all my Fico 8’s are in the 685-689 range, and my mortgage scores in the 695+ range. Still waiting to join the 700 club, but seeing the buying a house process all the way to the end is a big enough deal for me right now! Level cleared!

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Mom," and, "Home Owner," those are pretty great titles.  Congrats!

Message 4 of 9
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 5 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks again.

Patience

Dedication

Perseverance

They make dreams come true every single time. 

You kept your eyes on the prize and the outcome was fulfilling the American dream of homeownership. Relish in your accomplishment. 

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 6 of 9
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 7 of 9
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Wow, great job on all the hard work!  Amazing!

Dwight Congrats.gif

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. Did you go FHA?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.