cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Bad Credit to Home in 8 months!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: From Bad Credit to Home in 8 months!

Congrats! So jealous! We started st 486 mid score now I'm hovering 600 and my hubby is 612, all this in 8 month! Mine all all my credit utilization... So happy for you!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

So inspirational!  Congratulations on your new home ...and good credit!  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vet also with the same issues.. Can u help me please!

Re: Help me fight for my financial freedom
Options
‎10-25-2016 04:21 PM

Welcome to the forum and Thank you for your service. I don't have much advice to give other than to say you've come to the right place, use the search function, read as much as you can and hop on over to the mortgage sub forum and post your information over there and you should be able to some mortgage advice.

Do you have your Coe already? Have you spoken to a lender? I think most VA loans require a minimum middle score of 620 but I may be wrong. I am most likely wrong so I'll shut up about that. Anyway welcome and good luck.

Dm please!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love success stories!!!
Message 14 of 15
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.