Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated Buyer - CAIVR due to BK Ch.7 with FHA loan +

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustrated Buyer - CAIVR due to BK Ch.7 with FHA loan +

Here is our story -  2015: July 2, 2015, we were discharged in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy including our FHA mortgage.
Currently: We have a pending mortgage application which is due to close March 29th, **this Wednesday, the underwriting found our name in CAIVR as Foreclosure* so, I called the FHA & HUD etc to clear our name in the alert since it was included in the bankruptcy * the guy from HUD WAS very kind and helpful, he asked me certain questioned, 1. Bankruptcy discharge date & Foreclosure date, and deed of transfer, or foreclosure deed* I wasn't aware that 2 was different, I told him that the bank never gave us anything, so he instructed me to go the town online database as we can easily get it from there, & he told me to email it to him & he will clear us. **Friday (Today) HUD (he) sent me an email today & said that he initiated a request today & to allow few business days for it to reflect, and to expect to receive an email stating the request has been completed** 
The Foreclosure certificate I got from the town says Complaint returnable date: May 27, 2014,* Sold in  September 2017* our BK discharged July 2015*
I forwarded everything to my current lender & their waiting for the clearance in CAIVR* and no word from them

My question is:
On the foreclosure certificate, which the date that starts from seasoning the May 2014 or the Sale date of September 2017? I am reading a lot of blogs that say, FHA seasoning starts from the date of sale in our case which will be September 2017?

this is beyond frustration, we are to close in March 29th, already put out $4,100 in the process.  Any input on the confusion date of the FHA seasoning?  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frustrated Buyer - CAIVR due to BK Ch.7 with FHA loan +

The ending is, NO FHA loan, the lender went by on Foreclosure date of September of 2017*  That's 27months after the CH 7 discharge.

Posting it, so that others can learn from our situation.  I wish no one would experience what we have gone through.

We are disputing it to HUD & also hiring a lawyer to file a lawsuit on the foreclosed property, took them too long & also they sold the note to another lender then the new lender reported as in late payment on the Credit report. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.