cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun question...what did/will you buy!?

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: Fun question...what did/will you buy!?

@thankfulheart wrote:

Lowe's was my first stop for a credit app and to purchase all my appliances, garage door opener, basic tools.

From the Lowe's parking lot (I kid you not), I apped for the Amazon Chase Visa on my Kindle Fire (Lowe's had WiFi)  which was instantly approved, so I hit the "order" button for a new stainless steel, automatic garbage can as well as some misc stuff we were needing that I'd parked in the shopping cart, waiting.

From there, to Ikea to order shelving, dining room set, buffet, breakfast bar stools, living room tables. Seems like it was 17 boxes that I had them pick and deliver (best money I ever spent Smiley Wink )

I went a bit overboard, but it was worth it to have the house set up right from the start.

Same for me... I went way overboard at first.... new grill... basketball hoop.. ping pong table... new couches.. new tv... 9 months later, I am regretting the overboard a little bit now Smiley Wink my util totally tanked.... hah paying it off slowly month by month, but i have nothing I need to buy for a while, and I still love every second of the new house Smiley Happy

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.