Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!! :D

Congratulations! So happy for you.
Message 11 of 18
Uppingmyscore
Established Contributor

WooHoo....you're almost at the finish line.

My Wallet: Amex Express BCE $27,000, Amex Express Blue Sky $6,000, Delta SkyMiles $10,000, Discover $14,000, Chase Freedom $23,500, Capital One $8,000, SAMS $10,000, and LOWES $10,000
Message 12 of 18
OilFieldEngineer
Contributor

Great to hear that your finally closing I am waiting on pins and needles myself since I just sent over this morning the final documents the UW asked for on my conditions. Now just waiting for those magic words "Clear to Close". Of course my closing is not scheduled until the 18th of Feb. Would they still issue a clear to close this far in advance or do you guys think they are going to make me wait?

Really kind of nervous about waiting I can't think of any possible additional piece of paper they could want. I have sent them 6 months worth of investment statements. Two years of tax returns, plus they pulled my transcripts from the IRS. They have all the letters and explanations and everything I am wondering if they want to come and shave a hair sample or want a urine sample while they are at it. LOL

But the processor did say the UW indicated he didn't believe there was anything else they would need after I got those last couple things (old business tax returns from a company that I owned and sold). 

The funny thing is I have no negatives on my report at all just alot of new accounts from a year ago when all the bad stuff fell off. If not for that I would have a very high score. I think its absolutely insane the amount of stress and invasion of privacy these lenders put us through on home loans. Especially when my yearly income is close to 2/3 of the home value.

Current Scores 738 EQ (FICO 02/15) 745 EX (Lender Pull FICO) 768 TU (FICO 02/15)

4% Utilization on 180k Total Available Creditlines

AMEX Platinum - NPSL, AMEX HH - 2.5k, BofA Travel Rewards - 25K, BofA 123 Cash Rewards - 15K, BofA Amex - 15K, Barclay Black Card - 10K, Chase United Club - 9.6K, Chase Sapphire Preferred - 14k, Discover More - 7.5K, Citi Presitge - 20K, Nationwide Bank - 7.5K, Dillard's - 5K, JCP MasterCard - 12K, Capital One Venture - 3K, Capital One Quicksilver - 10k, Wells Fargo - 6K, Lowe's - 10K,
Message 13 of 18
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

You can get the clear to close at any point.

If you get it early you can close early. The date is a approximation that they issue.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 14 of 18
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Yeah!!! Glad things are moving forward! It has been a story that while different from mine, is full of the same heart!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OilFieldEngineer wrote:

Great to hear that your finally closing I am waiting on pins and needles myself since I just sent over this morning the final documents the UW asked for on my conditions. Now just waiting for those magic words "Clear to Close". Of course my closing is not scheduled until the 18th of Feb. Would they still issue a clear to close this far in advance or do you guys think they are going to make me wait?

Really kind of nervous about waiting I can't think of any possible additional piece of paper they could want. I have sent them 6 months worth of investment statements. Two years of tax returns, plus they pulled my transcripts from the IRS. They have all the letters and explanations and everything I am wondering if they want to come and shave a hair sample or want a urine sample while they are at it. LOL

But the processor did say the UW indicated he didn't believe there was anything else they would need after I got those last couple things (old business tax returns from a company that I owned and sold). 

The funny thing is I have no negatives on my report at all just alot of new accounts from a year ago when all the bad stuff fell off. If not for that I would have a very high score. I think its absolutely insane the amount of stress and invasion of privacy these lenders put us through on home loans. Especially when my yearly income is close to 2/3 of the home value.

My situation is very similar to yours.  We are scheduled to close on February 25.  I too, have sent every possible document about my life that they could possibly need.  Even had to send full copy of divorce papers from my two previous marriages.  LOEs for every bank deposit outside my direct deposit for payroll, explanation for deposits from my employer that are not payroll....I travel, so I get expense reimbursements, etc.  What more could they possibly need??  Hopefully this will be over soon.  Waiting is the worst part of this whole process.

Message 16 of 18
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Thanks again everyone and Catacam (so sweet)! I got an email from my LO late last night that said himself and the loan processor got all my paperwork submitted to UAMC's underwriter by noon yesterday and they both put a rush on it! My LO said hopefully we will know tomorrow, which could be sometime today! You know if I hear anything, I will definitely let all of you know.

Oil Field Engineer: I know exactly how you feel. When I got a three way conference call between the lender and Chase, I was stunned! The lender wanted access to my Chase account but they needed my mother's maiden name so I was added to the call. As soon as I said my mother's name, the lender began to slam Chase with question after question. After Chase hung up, the lender asked me if I had any questions. I was stunned and said, no. LOL! But later on I found out they do that all the time. It was very intimidating though.

I think once 5-7 days pass after the time they said they should have everything, is when you can start to feel confident that they do have everything. They told me they had everything two or three times so the last time they said it, I didn't believe them. And when I started to not believe is when they truly had everything they needed from me and I haven't gotten a request for about 5 days now. It sounds like you are VERY close!!! I'm getting excited for you! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 17 of 18
Rindy
Valued Member

I noticed you were given 100% financing, what program was the LO able to offer ?

Starting Score: 593
Current Score: 652
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.