cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW success...??? Lates deleted! (I think???)

tag
violetsmom
Regular Contributor

GW success...??? Lates deleted! (I think???)

Yesterday my LO sent me an email asking that my husband do a conference call with Credco and ACS to validate the info we were submitting for a rapid rescore I guess.  After the call was complete my husband told me the person at ACS told Credco that he has never had a late payment!  I told my LO the call was complete and that they had told Credco there were no late payments.  About an hour later she emails me back saying "GREAT NEWS!!!" and that the report came back and all the late payments had been lifted and my perseverance worked...  and also told the builder she is VERY confident the loan will go through!  WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!!

I have called and spent HOURS on the phone talking to supervisors, managers galore begging and pleading that they take a look at his payment history and wipe out the late they reported last month.  Everyone said they will never ever do that.  I emailed a VP, and mailed a hard copy.  DId someone take pity on me and go ahead and take care of it but didn't feel safe saying so over the phone?  Or is this just another bump in the road and this is going to come back and haunt us again???

Waiting to hear back from LO with the final scores this morning.  SO nervous!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW success...??? Lates deleted! (I think???)

@violetsmom wrote:

Yesterday my LO sent me an email asking that my husband do a conference call with Credco and ACS to validate the info we were submitting for a rapid rescore I guess.  After the call was complete my husband told me the person at ACS told Credco that he has never had a late payment!  I told my LO the call was complete and that they had told Credco there were no late payments.  About an hour later she emails me back saying "GREAT NEWS!!!" and that the report came back and all the late payments had been lifted and my perseverance worked...  and also told the builder she is VERY confident the loan will go through!  WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!!

I have called and spent HOURS on the phone talking to supervisors, managers galore begging and pleading that they take a look at his payment history and wipe out the late they reported last month.  Everyone said they will never ever do that.  I emailed a VP, and mailed a hard copy.  DId someone take pity on me and go ahead and take care of it but didn't feel safe saying so over the phone?  Or is this just another bump in the road and this is going to come back and haunt us again???

Waiting to hear back from LO with the final scores this morning.  SO nervous!

This is great news!  I had some negative information lifted from my report when my mortgage broker and credco got involved. 

The thing is, nothing motivates a company to correctly report more than the threat of negative litigation down the road.  Had you been declined for a mortgage due to incorrect reporting,  they would have been liable for damages to both you, and the broker.  

I had an inaccurately reporting tradeline from Santander completely removed from my report alltogether during a 3 way call with myself, my mortgage broker, and Santander's "Office of the President"

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 3
violetsmom
Regular Contributor

Re: GW success...??? Lates deleted! (I think???)

The information wasn't really inaccurate though.  My H forgot to schedule his payment way back in the Spring and did not realize it until a few weeks ago.  He kept paying throughout the year thinking he was paying the current month but really he was a month behind.  They docked us again last month because his September payment really paid his August statement, so technically September was late.  But he kept on paying every month so I had really hoped someone would cut us a break.  Still have no idea how they got removed but the LO seems to think we are in the clear now!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.