Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating FICO score in a rush

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Generating FICO score in a rush

Experian is typically the bureau that will show updates the quickest. I'm not sure why TransUnion and Equifax are so slow. 

What was the exact date your wife requested to add you as an AU? For those cards, when do they typically update on her credit? I ask this because say your wife requested to add you on July 20th, but her bill is due on the 12th of the month and it updates to the bureaus on the 15th. Sometimes with AU accounts, the creditors will just include you on her next bureau update meaning you wouldn't see it on your credit until August 15th which is when it would update for your wife again? Does that make sense?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Generating FICO score in a rush

She added me as an AU on July 17th. The end of billing cycle for Chase is Aug 4th, wells is Aug 14, and b of a is Aug 6th. But, all 3 lenders have done an out-of-cycle update to the bureaus so they reported early. You can see chase was reported on my wife's credit report to all 3 bureaus on July 24th, and Chase even reported to my experian, but not Equifax and transunion. Ugh, I'll keep waiting
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.