Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting closer and closer!

tag
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Getting closer and closer!

It's been a long road but I think we are almost home free! From what I understand, everything has come back to the lender, title work is complete, and waiting on HUD settlement to come in so we can schedule closing. Hoping it comes in today but they say it may be tomorrow. Did the final walk through last night and we did not want to leave...ha! At the advice of my realtor, I transferred utilities effective Thursday and hopefully be moving Thursday night! Still have not heard "clear to close" but I am certain that I will hear them in the next day or so. Once I do, I will defintitely be sharing that news!! Thanks to everyone for all the advice and encouragement!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Getting closer and closer!

Wow that is cutting it close. Did you submit all the conditions for final UW

Message 2 of 4
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Yes, all conditions have been met. According to my LO, the loan came back from UW approved with conditions.  However, the lender said that the conditions were things that they would need to take care of. They would not specify what the conditions were other than it pertained to paperwork and that there was nothing needed from me. And to my knowledge, everything has been done. Keep in mind, I am only going by what the lender is telling me...while I am curious what the conditions were, I am just grateful that everything is falling into place.

By the way, tooleman - you have quite the impressive home!! Congrats!!! I am going to try to figure out how to post pics of my house soon. One thing I have figured out about buying a new house - I  am seriously in need of some newer, updated furniture! ha

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

In that case you are basically clear to close. They just need to get some stuff done on their end, probably things like calling up and making sure you have a job. Highly likely you will close on Thursday!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.