Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting worried!!!

tag
monaarts_hotmail
Established Member

Getting worried!!!

My wife and I found a house January 27th and started pre-approval and everything for the mortgage (FHA). The LO told us he can close within 2 weeks most of the time. We have sent all documents (taxes, pay stubs, bank statements, etc), have filled out a letter of explanation for having moved a lot, and have gotten the appraisal and inspection done (received them this past Friday morning).

We are scheduled to close on Friday, February 22nd at 3pm - and I'm starting to get nervous, for what seems like no reason! Lol. Do you guys think I am over reacting or what!?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
monaarts_hotmail
Established Member

Re: Getting worried!!!

I meant to add... I have a middle score of 647, my wife's is 656. We make about $91k/year combined and have monthly debt payments of about $850 (student loans and car payment) - I owe $15k on my car and $42k on student loans. We have $0 credit card debt! :-)

We live in Georgia (if that matters).
Message 2 of 7
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

You are acting normal. I am freak out as well and I have no real reason to be.

Message 3 of 7
igids1
Regular Contributor

How long did it take you to find out if you were pre-appr...

How long did it take you to find out if you were pre-approved or not?

Message 4 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

You will hear this week the words Clear to Close if you are going to close Friday. You should know by Wednesday, get hud on Thursday and sign your life away on Friday.

Nothing to worry about.

Congrats
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 5 of 7
monaarts_hotmail
Established Member

Re: How long did it take you to find out if you were pre-appr...

My LO pulled our credit while i was on the phone with him and ased i send him all documets tha night...  The next day he called to let me know everything looked good.

Message 6 of 7
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long did it take you to find out if you were pre-appr...

Wow sounds like all is going well!  Good luck!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.