Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go bank

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Go bank

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I am worried about things like earnest money! I have enough for down and closing , but don't know how I can squeeze any more .also, I live paycheck to paycheck how much of a balance are the UW wanna see in checking

earnest money would be part of the down payment. it is just pledged to the deal early. it is applied towards the down payment at closing and you pay the difference

Retired Lender
Message 11 of 15
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I don't think it's ever going to happen even tho scores are all up over 720 - MM 736. But I'm single with no reserves other than down and closing

while it would be advisable to have some reserves. they are not necessary for most deals. 

we could literally leave you with $1 in checking and still close.

Retired Lender
Message 12 of 15
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
They do have statements , I just didn't know about wiring and like I said I may be overthinking😩

ask them. 

otherwise... see if they will send you a cashiers check.

Retired Lender
Message 13 of 15
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
They do have statements , I just didn't know about wiring and like I said I may be overthinking😩

ask them. 

otherwise... see if they will send you a cashiers check.

like stated earlier. they prefer wires.
you could write a check to a family member and have them wire the funds a few days beffore closing.

lots of ways to work around little issues. dont fret

Retired Lender
Message 14 of 15
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I don't have any family ! But I know I worry
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.