Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Going Crazy

So who is on board with me going crazy waiting to get this mortgage stuff behind us.

This is going to be the longest 2 months of my Life.

Message 1 of 327
326 REPLIES 326
violetsmom
Regular Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

::raises hand::

Message 2 of 327
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Im raising my hands just because I do not want to miss the party!!!! lol Smiley Happy

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 327
violetsmom
Regular Contributor

JM-AM is raising the roof! Smiley Very Happy

I have until at least late April.  I am going to be so gray by then. 

Message 4 of 327
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am with you! Losing my frigging mind. My file was sent to usda on 1-11. My LO assures me I'm fine. SC has a 10 to 12 day turn around time. If I have to go through another weekend I may nor survive!
Message 5 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

I was in this boat until just recently...now I'm pretty relaxed and just excited for the home to start construction. I'm sure when time comes to actually start up the closing process, in about 3 months, I'll be a mess again.

Message 6 of 327
BCullum
New Contributor

My closing date is set for 2/20(originally 2/13) I have conditional approval submitting for final approval this week... I will be so freakin happy when I get a clear to close. Its a roller coaster of emotions I wish upon no one...

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 7 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Triple me!!!!! As everyone is already fully aware LOL. Hoping for this Friday or Monday!!! I'm going insane as once we get clear to close, we are heading to the furniture store and picking out all of items we need and picking a day for delivery that will be one day after the move so we don't have to wait too long.

We have already picked out the electronics. The home is prewired for a 5.1 home theater system so we are getting a 57" along with a home theatre system and we are getting everything professionally installed. We are so excited! Patience is killing me softly. : D
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 8 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Dude get a Plasma.

Message 9 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

OMG! How much are those costing these days?
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 10 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.