Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

Dude we had dirt right around thanksgiving. it moves fast.

Message 31 of 327
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Just went house shopping today - MAN YOU GOT A COFFE BAR in the BEDROOM!!!   So cool! 

We are buying older but I sure did think about turning the car and seeing what NEW could get us. Guess I'll put a small coffee put on the vanity -thanks for the idea! 

Message 32 of 327
Amythyst
Contributor

Very exciting and pretty layouts!!!  Since we're all sharing Kitchen pics.... this is the kitchen we're getting. Smiley Very Happy  We haven't picked out our granite colors or cabinet colors yet though.  The gourmet kitchen was actually standard in our model.

Message 33 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Very Nice! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 34 of 327
cclee
Regular Contributor

Georgous kitchen tooleman!  Everyones are beautiful!

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 35 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Today all the doors in the home are being installed. All paint should be done this week and the wood floors should be going in.

When I got there this morning, they already had the garage door in. just a basic metal garage door, wish we could have gotten the cedar doors.

Message 36 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

The wood floors have been installed, now it is on to painting and finish installing all the doors.

They also framed out the sidewalk and the area on the side of the house where the AC units will sit.

Message 37 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Wow wasn't it just yesterday that you said they were going to do the wood flooring this week...and today it's already done? They move FAST!

I wonder if you'll have withdrawls once the whole process is over haha...like now more daily updates and things happening. 

For me it's weird, I can't wait to see the house go up, but at the same time I've been through the model so many times and I've walked around almost every house under construction within the community that is the same floor plan, I already know every step of what is going to take place. 

Message 38 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Yup it moves soooooo fast

The next big thing will be the yard, not sure when that is gonna happen.

The sprinkler system and fence will need to get done first.

In the house, its now on to the finishing work. Things like tile, counter tops and staining the floors.

Message 39 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

How exciting Tooleman! It is definitely moving fast for sure! Keep the updates rolling! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 40 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.