Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

Just got back, all the molding has been completed. All the doors in the house installed and they finished the stair railing. Also all the closets now have the shelving installed.

Message 41 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

All I have to report is that they rounded up all the boulders into a pile and there were some spools of cables on our lot today. /jealous Smiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

yeah I hated that part.

Message 43 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

@tooleman694 wrote:

yeah I hated that part.

Eh, I still like to see the progress...means it's one step closer to them actually breaking ground. Should happen this week, can't wait! 

Did you go walking through the other houses under construction in your neighborhood before they started building yours?

Message 44 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I still do that lol.

Message 45 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

They have started to prepare the granite, it will be installed next week.

Im pretty sure they will start on the tile like anyday now.

Message 46 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Nice!!! Smiley Very Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 47 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Today they started painting and they stained the stair railing.
Message 48 of 327
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

How exciting!  I'm too impatient for a new build.  All of the homes we are looking at are from the 20s and 30s!

Message 49 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Those are neat homes.
Message 50 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.